Friday, August 29, 2014

The DISCLAIMER our world Needs

So for anyone who continues to read this blog I have some important news for You. Please keep an open mind and an open heart. I am going to attempt through this blog to share my faith and my conversion because that is what the Holy Spirit is prompting me to do. If what I share here is Too controversial and Too conservative and Too religious for you, please do not leave comments lecturing me about my faith and my beliefs. If you would like to start a conversation, please feel free to email ME, yes Just Me, at any point and I will be happy to read your arguments against what I say. This is MY blog and MY version of the story of life. Feel free to start your own blog if you feel so compelled to share Yours.

That being said, there is truth here in this world. I have been listening to God Himself revealing to me on a personal basis some of these truths that I somehow missed in my pre-children "life education". He is trying to speak to You too. Maybe you are already good at hearing Him and living the life that He is calling you to. Maybe not. The Holy Spirit has been calling me to work on this blog for about 1-2 years now, but I have been such a chicken and didn't want to share on such a public forum my innermost thoughts. But it's never too late to do God's Will. He doesn't worry about time the way we do.

This blog is meant to help inspire good listening. The kind of listening that God needs Us to practice so that we can be His hands and feet here on earth. In this blog, I will Not tell you how to live. Yes, I do share some hard truths about what I think God has revealed to Me about what He wants for MY life. Yes, I do believe some of those truths about God's will are universal. God the Creator had something very specific in mind for the best life and our human potential. But I am in No Way telling you that you need to change your own life. Your life is not my responsibility. God will tell you and inspire your thinking with or without my help.

However, I am called to help win people for His kingdom. God did not bless me with the ability to debate or persuade or even write clearly. He has helped me to be a good listener. I'm still working on the following directions part. I'm hoping that through my blog and the many God-inspired things I do in my life, I will model how to be a good listener and follower of God's Will. That's it.

Now, if You read something and feel concerned or feel uncomfortable, I would love to hear what You have to say. I am fallible. I will make mistakes. I'm not afraid to make mistakes and I'm not afraid to backtrack, analyze, and apologize. I'm not afraid to move forward and let go of my mistakes. In fact, all the mistakes of my past have helped bring me to where I am in my spirituality. I hope I am maturing and progressing. Part of maturity means that I should be able to accept my strengths AND my weaknesses.  But out of respect and Your maturity, please do not call me out and try to hurt me on my own blog. I will do my best, but as we know well, all men/women fall short of the greatness of God.

Peace be to You. May this blog bring you peace. And joy. And love.

No comments:

Post a Comment