Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Call

It's 4:30am and God is calling me Again. I want so badly to have Peace in my day, so I need to keep on sleeping right? Wrong! God keeps calling. He knows I heard Him the first time "Get up. Stretch. Read the Liturgy of the Hours. Work on your Blog. Reserve the hotel. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc." I kid you not, that many etc!

Here I am Lord. I will do your will Today. It's almost 6am and as I jokingly say to my husband sometimes...I AM PEACE. My mind has calmed. My body is warmed up. I am *almost* ready for the day to begin. Thank You God for calling me so early. Thank You God for answering My Prayer to bring Peace into my life. Thank You God this chance to show you Thanks instead of just saying it.

1 comment:

  1. "I am peace." This is the mother mantra that I use in my mediation except that I say it in Hindi "Om Shanti." Religious or non-religious, I think we can see this as a universal truth. :)

    ReplyDelete