Friday, July 25, 2014

The Counselor

So what brings you into therapy today?

Well, God's been talking to me a lot lately. A couple of times a week at like 4:30am. And I'm having a hard time because all of the things that he's trying to bring to my attention. It's just overwhelming. He's calling me to do all these things that I've never done before, and I've never seen anyone do. I have so much research to do and every time I do some, it leads to More questions, More challenges, More crazy overwhelming feelings.

Has this ever happened to you before? "God" talking to you in this way?

It happened Maybe once a month before. Now it's a couple of times a week, AND it's SO MUCH to process. He just goes on and on about things I need to change and do and people to help. Most of the time it's little half thoughts while I'm in and out of sleep, and if I don't focus and Try to remember, it's gone by the time I get up. Forgetting makes me so deeply saddened because I mean this is God we're talking about. But then again, if it were just one thing resounding in my mind, maybe I'd be able to focus a little better ya know.

How do you know it's God talking?

Hmmmm. I'm going to have to get back you on that one. I'm not sure. Could it just be my own crazy brain?








No comments:

Post a Comment